In these conditions of sale:
- The company means Lakeland Logs Limited.
- Company registered in England and Wales: Registration Number 6688124
- Registered Office: Lakeland Logs Ltd, Greenways, Maiden Hill, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 8SH, UK.
- The customer means any person contracting with the company for the supply of bags of logs.
- Delivery means delivery by the company or any subcontractor employed by the company directly or indirectly.
- These conditions may only be modified by a variation in writing signed on behalf of the company by a Director. Submission of an order online will be taken as agreement to these conditions of sale.
Supply of Product
Products are sold under the express understanding that:
- Contracts for the supply of logs to retail or domestic customers are governed by The Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) and supplied in compliance with, The Consumer Protection (distance selling) regulations 2000 as amended by S1689 2005. Any customers contacting in the course of their business are excluded from consumer protection legislation and are contacting with the company on a business to business basis.
- The customer is fully made aware of conditions of sale regarding natural products. We cannot guarantee that the appearance and/or colours of products shown on this site exactly reproduce the appearance and/or colours of the physical products themselves. Natural products may show some colour variations. All sizes quoted are approximate.
- The company requires any complaint to be made in writing by the customer within 48 hours of collection or delivery. If the customer is dissatisfied with the product then it must be returned to the company within 5 working days after the complaint has been logged. A refund will then be made for the original purchase price.
- All prices quoted by the company for the sale of any products include the cost of delivery unless otherwise stated.
- Customers are required to pay by credit card/debit card at the time of ordering.
- Prices quoted are all-inclusive & delivered unless otherwise stated.
- All products (however delivered) shall be at the customer’s risk from the time of collection (if so collected) or from the time of delivery. After such time the company shall be under no liability for loss or damage or deterioration of the product from whatever cause arising.
- The company will make every effort to deliver products on the agreed date, but if for any reason the company is unable to deliver then no liability whether in damages or otherwise for delay of whole or any part of the goods ordered arising from any cause whatsoever.
- Delivery by the company shall be conditional upon access free from encumbrances and good roads being available to the delivery vehicles to the place of delivery.
- The company will not accept any liability for damages to property caused during delivery.
- If the company, or its agent cannot gain access to the delivery address then additional costs may be incurred.
- If we are supplied with the wrong shipping address, charges will be incurred for a reroute.
- The Customer has the right to cancel any order. Any cancellations must be made within 7 days from the date of the order being placed.
- Cancellations are not accepted by telephone and must be made by
a) electronic mail to email@example.com or
b) letter to Lakeland Logs Ltd, Greenways, Maidenhill, Penrith, Cumbria CA11 8SH.
- We aim to despatch the same day as the order is placed (or the next working day, if the order is received after 2.30 pm on a working day or any time on a non working day). Therefore orders cancelled after despatch will incur the shipping costs for delivery and return to Lakeland Logs.
- All payments are in sterling (British Pounds)
- All payment transactions are via The Royal Bank of Scotland World Pay service
- We accept payments via secure server powered by RBS worldpay
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.